Tarot 2 in 1 ESC 30A Brushless ESC ZYX15 for Multirotor Hexacopter
Tarot 2 in 1 ESC 30A Brushless ESC ZYX15 for Multirotor Hexacopter :
- This is a another new design from tarot, for quadcopters, normally you need 4 escs for a 4 axis quadcopter, but with this one you need only 2!
Tarot 2 in 1 ESC Description:
- The Tarot all in one ESC series adopted advanced functional design, this makes the multi-axis aircraft wiring becomes easy and Simple. It has excellent anti-jamming performance of circuit design, all imported industrial-grade device manufacturing.
- The full range of brushless ESC with abnormal input voltage / battery low voltage protection / over-temperature protection / throttle signal loss protection Multiple Protection function.
- Can automatically identify the section number of lithium batteries, with high speed (support 6S battery)
- Throttle range can be configured, compatible with different brands of remote controllers.
- For multi-axis aircraft compatible 400Hz high-speed signals.
- Built-in default three throttle curve, and can set the direction of the motor.
- Offers (Fast - slow - super slow) three startup modes.
- The highest support speed: 240,000 RPM (2 poles), 80,000 RPM (6 poles) and 40,000 (12 poles).
- Safe start: After powered, no matter the throttle stick in what position it will never starte the ESC thus prevent accident.
Tarot 2 in 1 ESC Specifications:
- Tarot 2 in 1 multi-axis ESC x 1 piece
- M2. 5 plastic aluminum columnx 4 pieces
- M2.5 plastic screws x 4
- Dia2.5 banana x6 sets